8 May 2007

Salt Water Fishing Tactics: Learn from the Experts at Salt Water Magazine

f you have been out on a charter fishing trip or just watched fisherman on the pier and have asked yourself, "What in the heck are they doing?" this book is for you. This book answers the most basic questions on saltwater fishing tactics. After reading this book and understanding its content, you will cover about 80% of what you need to know. The other 20% is just plain experience.

This is a GREAT book for your kids who just discovered that fishing bug. Not a bad Father's Day gift for the greenhorn either.